DataStax OpsCenter Download
DataStax OpsCenter [Installation Guide] makes it easy to manage Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise clusters. It allows administrators, architects and developers to manage, monitor and control even the most complex database workloads with point-and-click ease from a centralized web browser.
DataStax Opscenter At-a-Glance
DataStax OpsCenter supplies everything that is needed to manage and monitor DataStax Enterprise and Cassandra database clusters:
- Visually create new clusters with three mouse clicks either on premise or in the cloud.
- Add, edit, and remove nodes from a cluster.
- Perform maintenance operations on single nodes or in bulk operations across many nodes at once.
- View the operations of many clusters at once with a centralized dashboard.
- Instantly ascertain the health and efficiency of any managed cluster.
- Control automatic management services including transparent repair operations.
- Monitor all operations across a cluster, in real-time and historically.
- Perform capacity planning with historical trend analysis and forecasting capabilities.
- Visually manage and schedule backup and restore operations.
- Be notified of problems before they occur with proactive alerts.
- Review and manage schema objects.
- Generate reports and diagnostic reports with the push of a button.
- Automatically rebalance cluster data.
- Integrate with other enterprise tools via developer API.