- 00:59:20 Avoiding anti-patterns: How to stay in love with Cassandra 741 views 1 month ago You wouldn't try and use a saw to hammer a nail so why do people try to use databases as queues? Or perhaps more subtly, rely on atomic updates to mutable data distributed across the world (when you say it out loud is sounds a bit ridiculous right?).
- 00:58:01 Webinar | Migration Best Practices From RDBMS to Cassandra without a Hitch 485 views 3 months ago Libon is a messaging service designed to improve mobile communications through free calls, chat and a voicemail services regardless of operator or Internet access provider. As a mobile communications application, Libon processes billions of messages
- 00:54:34 Webinar | Streaming Big Data Analytics with Team Apache Spark & Spark Streaming, Kafka, Cassandra 2022 views 3 months ago Join Helena Edelson, Senior Software Engineer at DataStax as she introduces Apache Spark and Cassandra, discusses common use cases and explains why they are such a great fit for the Lambda Architecture. She'll also dive into how to easily integ
- 01:01:11 Webinar | Diagnosing Apache Cassandra Problems in Production 1262 views 5 months ago This session covers diagnosing and solving common problems encountered in production, using performance profiling tools. We’ll also give a crash course to basic JVM garbage collection tuning. Viewers will leave with a better understanding of what t
- 00:51:51 Webinar | Things You Should Be Doing When Using Cassandra Drivers 295 views 6 months ago Did you know there are some things you should doing when writing your data driven application using Apache Cassandra? Let’s talk about that. There are features in almost every driver that will keep your application online and running fast. You shou