Apache Cassandra Revealed! Software Developer’s Journal’s latest issue created in cooperation with Planetcassandra.org is out now!
Cassandra MVPs including Russ Bradberry, Eddie Satterly, Ed Capriolo and Eric Lubow as well as DataStax VP Jonathan Ellis and many others have contributed to the magazine.
Wanna know about DataStax Enterprise 3.0? Interested in how to use Cassandra with Node.js? Or maybe you want to read about how are they using Cassandra at NASA? Read about these and more in Software Developer’s Journal – Cassandra Issue!
- Evolution of Cassandra by Edward Capriolo.
- Cassandra 1.2: Interview with Jonathan Ellis by Stefan Edlich.
- Finding the right solution: Using the right tool for Big Data problems by Eddie Satterly.
- An Odyssey of Cassandra by Eric Lubow.
- Apache Cassandra Quick Tour by Terry Cho.
- Getting Started with Cassandra, using Node.js by Russell Bradberry.
- Reporting with Cassandra by Jose Avila.
- Cassandra: internal storage by Sergey Enin.
- COTS to Cassandra: Using C* at NASA by Christopher Keller.
- Cassandra in the Real World: Migrating from a legacy database by Jason Brown.
- Cassandra Performance: An Ops Perspective. C* at Formspring.me by Martin Cozzi.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR PLANETCASSANDRA.ORG USERS!
Contact email@example.com with subject “PlanetCassandra.org – SDJ Cassandra Issue Special Offer”:
- First 20 emails get Software Developer’s Journal – Cassandra Issue for FREE!
- Next 50 emails get 20% discount on the issue!
- Further 50 emails get 15% off 1-year full subscription of Software Developer’s Journal!
Get your copy today! Follow the link: bit.ly/ZTQJqt