Release of 10+ high-quality tech talks from Cassandra Day Silicon Valley 2014. Tips from engineers at top startups using Apache Cassandra. Exclusive NoSQL and Cassandra related events.
This is just a taste of what you can expect from Cassandra Week. From April 28th – May 4th, our friends at Hakka Labs are giving you access to cutting-edge online content, as well as invitations to in-person events and job opportunities for Cassandra developers and administrators.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Use cases from engineers at Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, Eventbrite, and Ooyala
- 10+ tech talks from Cassandra Day and engineering community meetups
- Advanced tutorials about how to deploy, scale, and troubleshoot Apache Cassandra
- Job postings from top companies
- Invitations to events designed for developers
Sign-up on the Cassandra week virtual event page to stay in the loop and receive notifications for upcoming content releases.
Looking to get started with Apache Cassandra? Check out DataStax’s free virtual Cassandra training for Java developers or the Getting Started page to take Cassandra for a test run.