The DataStax Cassandra MVP Program recognizes key individuals who have gone above and beyond to share their knowledge and expertise to help the Cassandra community learn about the massively scalable NoSQL database.
The MVP Program provides select individuals with an opportunity to enjoy: Writing articles and white-papers, speaking with press, analysts and industry thought-leaders, presenting both in online webinars and at key events, syndicating your blog postings with Planet Cassandra, and recognition amongst your community peers. The MVP recognition is a key differentiator in career development in this exciting market. The MVP designation is awarded annually and this year’s will be announced at Cassandra Summit 2014.
In order to qualify to be nominated as an MVP, you will need to have participated in one or more items, in the following two categories:
• Answered Questions in StackOverflow
• Answered Questions on the Apache Mailing List
• Flagged Jira Tickets
• Submitted Code to the Cassandra Project
• Submitted Code to a Cassandra-Related Project
• Publicly Spoke about Cassandra in Person (conference, meetup, etc.)
• Publicly Spoke about Cassandra in a Webinar
• Wrote about Cassandra in a Blog Posting
• Conducted a Use Case Interview on Planet Cassandra
The MVP committee will be reviewing all nominations and a final decision will be made within 1 week after they have met (final date TBD). MVPs will be officially announced at Cassandra Summit 2014 on September 11th, 2014.
Nominate an MVP on the following page: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NG5Q63S
Benefits of Being in the MVP Program Include:
• Exclusive MVP SWAG
• Publication of blog postings and white-papers on Planet Cassandra
• Exclusive speaking engagement opportunities at Apache Cassandra events
• Recognition within the Apache Cassandra community
• Advancement of your Professional Career via MVP Title
• Announcement on Stage at Cassandra Summit 2014
• Free VIP Passes to Cassandra Summit 2014