The world’s largest Apache Cassandra conference, Cassandra Summit San Francisco 2014, is approaching fast. This two-day event will be held on September 10th & 11th at The Westin St. Francis next to Union Square in San Francisco, California.
Summit attendees will learn from some of the most experienced Cassandra users from around the world. If you are one of them, we’d love for you to present at this exciting upcoming event. We’ll be accepting a wide range of presentation topics; here are some examples for reference:
- Functional Use Cases (Messaging, Product Catalogs/Playlists, Fraud Detection, Recommendation/Personalization, & Internet of Things/Sensor Data)
- Personal experiences with Cassandra (For example: Cassandra on Raspberry Pi)
- Cassandra with various programming languages and client drivers
- Cassandra with Hadoop, Solr, Titan GraphDB, and other open source projects
- Cassandra with SSD’s
- Cassandra in your own data center versus the cloud
- Migration experience from other SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with CQL3 (Cassandra Query Language)
- Switching from Thrift to CQL3
- Scaling with Cassandra
- Unique Cassandra Project
If you’re up for presenting at Cassandra Summit San Francisco 2014, please fill out our call-for-papers form. The call for papers ends at midnight on May 31st, 2014.
Thank you for your participation and we look forward to reading your presentation abstracts!