Calling all creative members of the Apache Cassandra community!
Question 1: Are you bored with the current C* community t-shirt?
Question 2: Do you have what it takes to come up with a unique, clever, possibly comical and inspiring design for a new C* community t-shirt?
Question 3: Do you enjoy contributing back to your Cassandra community?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, we encourage you to join the Planet Cassandra t-shirt design contest!
How It Works
• Create a Cassandra T-shirt design using any computer illustrator. There are no restrictions on your design; it could even be as simple as a phrase, such as the OSCON2012 T-Shirt: “Hack is not a 4 letter word”
• Email your design or detailed description of your design idea to info@PlanetCassandra.org
• Voting will take place via blog entry on PlanetCassandra.org, after the contest end on September 1st, 2013 12:00am PST
• Design(s) can be for both the front and back sides of the t-shirt (please specify layout when submitting your design)
• The left and right sleeves will be required to have the DataStax logo on the left and PlanetCassandra.org on the right
• Unisex black t-shirts from American Apparel will be used for the winning design
• Submissions must be received by September 1st, 2013 at 12:00am PST
• Designs/Phrasing will be voted on by the community in a blog posting after the contest ends
We look forward to hearing your ideas!